This post will serve as a placeholder until the actual post about today is written. Forgive Ellie for not writing it today, but trust me when I say it has been one of the longest we've ever had.
1) Awakened in the morning by the front desk informing us our car was broken into
2) Taking hours to deal with the police and cleanup
3) Taking more hours to find an adequate cover for the broken window so we could drive home
4) Stopping at the hospital on the way home to make sure there wasn't a premature labor going
5) Finally getting home just after 11PM
Fortunately, we did both make the temple last night, so the purpose of our trip was not thwarted.
- Robert, making a note for Ellie