Monday, November 26, 2007

The Incredible Toddler Bed Cap!!!

Some of my more avid readers have heard about this and asked me to make sure I posted pictures once it is complete. I have now finished (drum roll please) Jackie's bunk bed cap! I love it. I think that it's my favorite quilt I've ever made. I was going to post instructions with pictures of how to make it, but I decided just to sew it, so I could get it completed before I left for Thanksgiving. It is now complete, and the pictures are at the bottom. The big pillow on Jackie's bed is Jackie's early Christmas present from her Aunt Anne, Uncle Jim, cousin Alissa, and cousin Robin. Thanks to Aunt Anne's family for the cute pillow that matches Jackie's new bed. Next on the agenda is to paint Jackie's wall, so her whole room is finished. We hope to complete Jackie's room before Christmas.

2 comments:

Crisanja said...

I love it! You are soo talented.

Stitchnmom said...

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll have to give it a try!