Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Day of NaBloPoMo

Today is the last day, and I did pretty well. I didn't get them all, but I certainly did better than I expected to do. I didn't get yesterday, and I have no reason. I guess I just forgot to post what I was thinking about. I did make it to my laptop yesterday and everything. I had a whole post typed out in my head today when I sat down to my computer, but for some reason, I can't even remember what it was supposed to be about let alone the entire post, so you're just getting an update on our day. Our day went OK, but we are down to one car, so we're planning on trying to figure out our schedule with only one car. We need to figure out how to get me to seminary in the morning and still get Jackie to school in the morning and get Rob to work. We loaned our van to some of our friends whose truck broke down. They were planning on moving to Mississippi, so we knew our van would make it. I called them today to see how the drive went, and they said that they decided not to go. They will still have our van until they get a chance to get their engine replaced in their truck. Things will be interesting for awhile.

Well good luck to all of you, and I hope you have a great time as we enter the Christmas season. Although this is politically incorrect, Merry Christmas, and I hope to say that a few more times until we get to that point. I can't wait for Christmas to come.

No comments: