Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good baby

So, today, I had yet another ultrasound. The baby is growing really well. He wouldn't show us his face again, so I have no pictures to post, but the Dr. said that he's measuring at roughly 4 1/2 lbs. He just has to stay in there a few more weeks, and he'll be fine. His lungs look good, and he's measuring really well. He wouldn't show us his face because he's so low that they couldn't see my cervix either. They couldn't get around each side to see him. I haven't done any damage to myself, but I am planning on taking it easy. I hope he stays in there about three or four more weeks or so, and then I would be quite happy if he came on out, so we can meet him. :) Good luck to my little guy. He's working on getting born the natural way, so I won't have to have another C-section. What a good little guy.

No comments: