Thursday, January 10, 2008

Three cheers for blogging!

Elder Russel M. Ballard urged the graduating students at BYU-Hawaii to blog. For more information on his talk, click here. Questions about my church are in hyperdrive since Mitt Romney is running for President. The general authorities of the church can't answer every thing because they can't be in a million places at once. Here's my open invitation for people who have honest questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'll be glad to answer them. However, I am not willing to get into arguments about theology. I'm just willing to answer questions. Everyone has a right to their own beliefs on religion. If someone has faith in a different church, that's his or her right. If the person wants to be an agnostic or athiest, that's his or her right too. However, please allow me the same courtesy. Therefore, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but know that I'm not up for any arguments. Thanks.

Religion is a huge part of my parenting. Every choice we make is a choice either for God or against God. Therefore, I am teaching my children how to love him through their actions as well. I find that it's much easier to be patient with my children and I am a much better attachment parent when I have started out my day with a good long conversation with my Heavenly Father.

No comments: