Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photo and Essay contest

Next month marks the one year anniversary of this blog. It's an exciting time for me. Therefore, I'm offering a photo and essay contest. In 600 words or less, describe a favorite. It can be a moment, object, person, place or something else you really enjoy. The essay must be accompanied by a picture. You may post your photo and essay on your blog with a link to me, and put a comment about it on my blog, or if you wish, you may email the entry to ellienora35@gmail.com. You may do both if you'd like, too. The essays must be complete by February 10th, 2008. I will announce the winner on February 16, 2008, the anniversary day of my blog. This is an exciting time for me, and I hope you will all want to share with me.

The prize will be a toddler bed cap, picture soon to follow. Good luck to all.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the Toddler bed cap it is so cute and functional. Having a toddler that rolls all over the bed I think this might help if I could ever get her out of my bed. At 2 My little girl still sleeps with my husband and I but that works for us becuase I work three days a week. She loves being close to us and I love having her there because I know that ever too fast she will want to do more and more things "do it myself" Thanks Elliebelliebaby.com for coming up with such a cool product.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave you my entry.
http://lenalovesmandms.blogspot.com/

le35 said...

Thanks for your entry. It's such a sweet and beautiful essay. It's a lovely, precise, realistic picture of nursing. Thanks so much.