Sunday, September 23, 2007

Life can be a real blur

Sometimes, I look at my three year old and remember what things were like when she was a newborn and wonder where all the time went. Sometimes, life just seems like a blur. Everything just seems to whiz by. Then there are other times when life really just seems like a blur. It's the same feeling as when I have lost my glasses. Oh wait! Maybe that's because I did lose my glasses earlier this week. And that day, I was so nauseous, dizzy, and sick that I put down my keys and my cell phone and could not remember where they could possibly be. When my vision is blurry, life gets yucky. Even though I've been feeling better a lot of the time, I understand now why the physical therapist says that it will be six to eight weeks before I'm fully recovered. I go back for my check-up to see how I'm doing on Wednesday. We'll see how that goes. I think that I may need to get my vision checked. Maybe that will help. Anyway, with everything that's going on, I hope that I start to remember things better, and I really hope I don't lose my glasses. I like it when my memory is clear.

No comments: