Thursday, January 1, 2009

The crazy thing about blogging

I thought of so many great posts to write just before and throughout Christmas. However, because of the beauty of the season, I wanted to be hanging out with the kiddos instead of hanging out on my computer. So, the truth about blogging seems to be that when we have lots to blog about, that's when we're not at the computer doing it. When I have tons of time to blog, I can't seem to think of the interesting things. I am hoping that sometime this week, I will sit down and write several posts and schedule them to post on different days. So in the end, I really hope to get some of the interesting stuff blogged about.

On a happier note, Happy New Year! It is now 2009!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm the same way. Drives me a little crazy at times, but there it is. :) I haven't had much time to read/comment and now my reader has like 150 unread posts. I'm thinking I'm about to "accidentally" hit "mark all as ready", after I skim it a little bit.

Robert said...

I know just how you feel. Posts definitely come in bunches, and it's often hard to get them all down.