Friday, January 30, 2009

The best posts have pictures

I know that the above is true, and for the first three months, I probably ought to post at least onepicture of Daniel per week so all of his aunts and uncles along with his maternal grandparents can keep track of what he looks like but honestly, that entails dowloading pictures off my camera once a week. At this point, I am completely swamped and exhausted, (Did I think I was tired with seminary before the baby was born???) and I can't seem to think straight let alone make it to places on time. Also, I start teaching two online courses for an online school on Monday. With setting them up, I'm not sure when I'll get sleep. At least I will have fun in the process, right?


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . .

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok aren't you supposed to be resting and all of that? Just a little?

Unknown said...

Hey, little chill out good for you...!

Happy blogging,

Toddler Bed Mattress|Bedding Set|Bed Rail

le35 said...

Mel,

Of course I'm SUPPOSED to be resting and all of that, but can you explain to me how to get stuff completed and rest at the same time? Maybe if I could learn how to rest and mop my floor at the same time, I could get some. Or maybe if I could rest and chase a 2 year old at the same time, I could try that. Do you have any tips on that??? :)