Saturday, August 2, 2008

More about way too crazy

I really need to take a driving course online. I got my first speeding ticket on the way to an OB appointment somewhere in the first part of July. I already paid the ticket online, but if I take a driving course, then I don't have to have any points assessed on my record. I'm going to do it. I need to do it sometime this week, maybe today.

However, on top of all of that, I got my first order on Ellie Bellie Baby!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! However, I have a killer quilt top (which I will post on here for everyone's viewing pleasure) to make as rapidly as possible. Also, I have five seminary lessons to teach this week, and I still have children to chase.

Jackie is out of town for a few days with Grandmama and Papa going up to see her cousins. She was WAY excited, and they left yesterday bright and early. I'm interested to see how that goes. I'm so happy for her. She loves her cousins. But with one thing and another, I hope that I get around to posting because this will be an interesting week. I'm hoping to post instructions on this quilt as I make it. It is not to be a bed cap because the customer wanted just a quilt. But it's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yea you!

Now stop blogging and get to work! :)