Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Way too crazy for my own good

This last week, I spent the whole week in Virginia taking two of the girls from our branch to EFY, for my readers who aren't familiar with my church, it's a youth camp called Especially For Youth. The girls loved it. While they were at their camp, I went to Williamsburg with one of the girls' moms. I got to go help her drive up there and back, and we had a blast. I'm sorry, but I didn't really have time to post. Honestly, I'm just exhausted by the end of every day, so all I've had energy to do at night is some online seminary training or preparing my lessons. Seminary starts Friday! CRAZY! I'm in the process of thinking of an answer to Julie's Hump Day, and I may post one tomorrow, but at this point in time, there are no promises about my blog. I truly love blogging, but I just don't know that I can stay awake at the computer long enough to post it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's ok. Real life always takes precedence. Just glad to hear everything is ok.