Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home for Sale


Residential Home for Sale!!! Beautiful corner lot. 2.39 acres. 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Home. 3 Bedrooms on ground floor. Open living room, dining room, kitchen. Jetted bathtub in master bath. High, vaulted ceilings, and beautiful view of back yard. Fenced in backyard adjacent to the deck great for pets or children! Big closets, including walk-in closet in three of four bedrooms.
I am not going to advertise the price on here, but if anyone I know personally is curious, feel free to email me, and I'll send you the internet link. Here are some pictures.


This is the living room. The fireplace is beautiful



This is the cooking area of the kitchen. Notice the sink on the bar and the double sink next to the dishwasher? All the appliances are new within the last year.


This is the nursery. We loved what we did with it, and this is one room we're truly sorry to leave.


Here's our master bath room. I love the yellow! We never have to have the lights on in here when there is any hint of sun in the sky.

Here is our Master Bed room. Look how much room there is on both sides of that king sized bed!

6 comments:

Crisanja said...

This really is an absolutely beautiful home, there's also a beautiful music room off an absolutely gorgeous entry way. The windows are amazing. Whoever ends up with this house will be glad they did.

le35 said...

Thanks, Crissy. I agree, the realtor needs to get a picture of the living room window to show how bright it is in the day without any lights on.

Melissa said...

What a cute place! All it needs is a picket fence. :)

I'm sure it will sell soon.

Robert said...

Well, if you've ever seen Little Shop of Horrors, it's "a matchbox, of our own... a fence of real chain link" and we do have the chain link fence in the back.

Stitchnmom said...

What a lovely home.

I did some research on the "readers" that I think you were talking about and I found a couple of articles that I hope help.
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41450
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42662

Our Corner said...

What a beautiful home. If James would be willing to move to Georgia I would give you an offer. :)