Friday, June 6, 2008

LSAT and tonsilitis

So, ever since before I went to high school, I wanted to be a lawyer. Well, Rob went to get a GMAT prep book from Borders, and I told him to pick me up an LSAT prep book. I need to take a practice test and then see which questions I get wrong. After that, then I can start studying the types of questions I missed and see how to read the words better to answer them correctly. I plan to take the LSAT in October. Some of you may be saying, so, what are you going to do with it after you take the test? Well, Rob is thinking of returning to school to get his GED. I'm thinking of applying wherever he gets into his Ph.D. program and seeing if I can get into law school at the same time. I think that this may be my only chance until my kids are fully grown. Rob and I have talked about it, and we're better off with me going to law school while he's in school too than if he had a full time job in corporate America. The other option is for me to go to law school wherever he teaches. Anyway, I decided that I may as well take the LSAT and see how I do. If I do well, I'll start applying. If I don't, then we'll see how that goes.

The tonsilitis part is for Ben and me. We went to the Dr. today, and we both have tonsilitis. Our throats are red, swollen, and there's nothing to do for them until the virus goes away. Good luck to us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tonsilitis stinks. i got it all the time when i was a kid.

i'm so excited for you! good luck with your test.

Robert said...

I'm not getting my GED, but considering my Ph.D.

Anonymous said...

good luck woman!!!

Melissa said...

Tonsilitis is bad. Blech. Hope you guys get over it soon.

And you two have just gone after it! You are very brave and I am so impressed!