Friday, May 23, 2008

Poops in the potty

As life got more hectic and strange, I started slacking on the ECing. Diaper changes have been fights, but Ben's so busy, and he just doesn't want to be followed around everywhere. However, Ben has started taking off his diaper. However, he's also been telling me when he needs to go poop. I don't mind the wet messes, I just mind the poops, so this isn't so bad. I tell him that he can keep his diaper off as long all potties go in the potty. He's been doing pretty well. He's had four hours in a row of diaper free time. We're doing alright. I think that he's actually ready to be conventionally potty trained, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to take that on. I know that he's having a sensitive period, and I'm not sure I should wait for the next one. . . Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments: