Saturday, October 13, 2007

Where's my baby?!?


I can't find my baby! He's gone. Maybe it has something to do with him having his first birthday, but he's gone. I can find a little boy everywhere I look. (Mostly because I have to keep both eyes on him to keep him from falling off the table or jumping off a chair). Although I still nurse my 1-year-old boy, he is no longer a baby. He's growing up on me, and I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out when it happened. I know that the answer is one day at a time, but it honestly feels like he grew up over night. It seems like he looked like a baby on Saturday, with him walking and trying to climb, and then yesterday, I looked at him, and he looked all grown up. He knows how to say more and more words now, and he's a good little boy, but he's not a baby anymore. In some ways, it's a celebration. He can do more for himself, and it's interesting to see the new tricks he's learning every day, but I miss my cuddly little guy.


1 comment:

Crisanja said...

They grow up so fast don't they? He's an adorable little boy.