Monday, October 22, 2007

Redecorating

So, if anyone was wondering about the end of my remodeling post and what our next remodeling project was, it is Jackie and Ben's room. Jackie decided to pull the border off of her walls. It was the permanent/glued on type of border, not the peel and stick type. So now, there is a big off colored stripe across the wall just above the chair rail where the border was. We cannot leave it like that and have any chance of selling our house at some point. If we're going to have to fix it sooner or later, we may as well fix it now and at least get our own enjoyment out of the redecorating at the same time.

My mom-in-law is good at decorating. I, on-the-other-hand, don't get the color families the same way she does. She and I had a glorious time shopping for a new nursery set. Everywhere we went, I looked around, and I decided that Winnie the Pooh was the easiest way to decorate. There is a really cute bedding set for a crib called "Pooh Hunting for Honey." And since Winnie the Pooh has some green in it, we got to do that. Therefore, I have spent a good deal of this week with my sewing machine.

No comments: