Friday, August 24, 2007

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes I wonder why I've been blessed with my two wonderful children and my wonderful husband. At the same time, I wonder WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY HEAD?!?!?

Craziness has been going on for a long time now. It feels like I'm dizzy with severe headaches half the time, another fourth of the time I'm just fuzzy with a headache because I'm on some good drugs, and the other fourth of the time I'm OK. (This final fourth includes sleeping time.)

Whenever I'm sitting down or lying down, I'm fine but as soon as I get up--WHAMO--all bets are off. We've spent the last two and a half weeks getting tests and waiting axiously for results. After the first MRI, they said I might have an anneurism, so they sent me for an MRA. The MRA said I definaely had an anneurism, so my Dr. made me an appointment with a brain surgeon and a neurologist, in that order.

The brain surgeon looked at the films of the MRA and said, you may have an anneurysm, but we won't know for sure until we get a CT Angiogram. In the end, I don't have an anneurism, (There is a silver lining in the cloud.) but I still don't know what's wrong. I see the neurologist Monday, so I can either find out what's wrong or maybe start more tests. Yippee...

Lately, with all of this craziness with my head, my parenting is way off. The TV is doing a lot of baby sitting, and for a week and a half, I couldn't run, so chasing a 3 year old wasn't working at all. In the end, we're surviving, but I don't remember a day when the TV has been on for less than 2 hours.

So, I'm in limbo, and my life is crazy, but I still have some CUTE kids.

No comments: