Here is another blog awards post. My friend Katie nominated me for this award.
Here are the rules to the award.
The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Link to the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links of those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking everybody’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
I sent Katie an award Thursday, but I would like to to thank her nominating me for this award.
1) My first nominee is my friend Leah. She hosts a scrapbooking/parenting blog called Life As Lou. Right now, she's going through some tough times, but if you want to see some beautiful and awesome scrapbook pages, head on over there and check her out. (She's beautiful too!)
2) Second, I would like to nominate Melissa. Some of my very favorite posts to read ever are her posts about what she sees at the grocery store. She has found some strange items, but she's extremely insightful, and I love to read and comment on this blog.
3&4) My third and fourth nominees both host the same blog. Two Guys Making That Money. These people are my husband Robert and his best friend Todd. This really is one of my favorite blogs. Although Robert is the predominant poster at this point, some of my favorite posts ever written by anyone are posted by Todd. Therefore, I'm nominating them both and hoping that they will both respond.
5) For number five, I would like to nominate my friend Kimberly. She has several blogs. The link is to her OB Nurse blog, but she has a great blog of her photography. She can choose any of her blogs to respond to this with because they're all great. :) (This is the same Kimberly that sent me the award I posted about previously.)
6) This nomination goes to my friend Kristene. She almost always posts some sort of picture with any post. Since pictures are some of my favorite things, then I'm excited to see pictures on almost all her posts.
7) My final nomination is my sister-in-law Jill. All of her posts are fun. She also posts a lot of pictures. She doesn't post often, but every post is full of life, vigor, and love. I love you Jill!
I would like to thank Katie for nominating me for this award. Also, I'd like to thank my husband Robert for working hard to provide everything for me, and most especially for earning enough money for me to have several avenues to high speed internet access. :) OK, so the internet is not the most important thing to me, and I'd also like to thank Robert for supporting me in staying at home with my children. I'd like to thank my children for being such wonderful kids and also for providing so much blog fodder. Otherwise, I would never be nominated for any awards. My kids are most definitely the most entertaining part of my life. I'd also like to thank my mom and dad for raising me to be the kind of person I am, and I'd especially like to thank my dad for being the best type of example to me. His example keeps me going.