Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awards and Tags

While I was taking my blog break and finishing my quilt, I got nominated for several awards and several of my friends tagged me. The next several posts will do with these items. I feel very grateful for all of my friends who thought of me, and I'm very grateful to have so many friends who blog and also grateful for other bloggers who have become my friends. :)

My first award is from my bloggy friend Melissa's blog.


This award is just an award from a friend to a really great blogger friend. I really appreciate Melissa's blog because she regularly makes me laugh but also because she has some different views than I have, and it makes me take another look at what I think. A great big Thank You to Melissa for this one. I'm going to pass it on to my friend Katie. If I ever look at a friend who describes all of the qualities named in the picture above, Katie would be one. She is always nice to people and honest with love. She is definitely trustworthy and honest, and she works really hard not to hurt people's feelings because she cares about everyone so much. Thanks to Katie for being such a great friend ever since we were in 5th grade.

The next award I have won is from my friend Kimberly. She's so awesome! I go out to lunch with her once a week (whenever I'm lucky enough.) She has the cutest little girl, and my kids love to play with her. As a labor and delivery nurse, she's always working for her patients, and she has some good insight into all of the physical aspects of having babies as well as the emotional aspects of raising her daughter. A huge thank you to Kim!


For this one, I'm going to pass it on to my other friend Kimberly, who with her husband hosts http://walkeringaround.blogspot.com.

I have another big award to do tomorrow, and I have been tagged, so I will do that post tomorrow. :)



1 comment:

Katie said...

You are such a sweetheart! I hope to someday live up to all of the nice things you said about me. You are wonderful!