Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

OK, this is my last of the three tag/award posts. In this case, I have been tagged. My friend Katie tagged me quite a while ago. I'm sorry that it has taken me this long, but at least I'm back to blogging at least once a week. I should be able to do some catch up posts in the near future because this coming week is Fall Break, and I don't have to teach Seminary. Also, I don't have my quilt to sew!!!


Here are the rules to the tag:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up

So, here are the six random things about me.

1) I absolutely love to read LDS fiction. I'm crazy for what my friend Tracy calls paper doll books. They're all the same story with different dresses. Maybe it's because I can read one in about four-five hours, and then leave it and be happy with just getting to escape life for a few hours.

2) I have a passion for the criminal justice system. I love it. I think that our system in America, while flawed, is incredible. In fact, I'm taking the LSAT tomorrow. Wish me luck.

3) I don't brush my teeth nearly enough. I know, it's a nasty habit. I'm working on it. My mom says I need to love myself more. She's probably right.

4) I don't brush my hair much either. That's an OK habit though because you can't really tell whether it's brushed or not. :) I love that.

5) My eyes are hazel. Most people think they're brown, but if you get close enough, you realize that they're really green with orange in them, so they look brown once you're about two feet away or so. (Jackie's eyes are like mine.)

6) This one is from Rob: Loves watching football but won't admit it. I'm leaving that in. I can think of about 50 things I'd rather do than watch a football game, but I have to admit, that I like the big plays.

So, I have already sent a whole bunch of people things. However, I think that I'm going to tag my sister-in-law Darlene, my sister Martha, my friend Jamie, my friend Emily, my friend Crissy (who I hope this will encourage to post a little more often ;)) and Julie Pippert (who needs a little fun in her life right now after Hurricane Ike, she could probably use a few prayers too, to anyone who wants to send some.)

1 comment:

Julie Pippert said...

I like escapist fiction too! People think my eyes are pure blue but that have hazel (green and brown) in them as well. Both my kids are straight brown like their dad. I am a rebellious flosser.

Thanks for tagging me and encouraging some fun. I don't know when I'll get to this.

I've got a stacked weekend, more cleaning up to do and a radio appearance on Monday (Fox as it so happens).

But THANK YOU.

It's nice to be thought of.

And fun to read little details about you.