Saturday, November 17, 2007

My trip to Utah

I really loved my trip to Utah. We spent time in both Mesa Verde and Arches National Parks, and Jackie got to go trick-or-treating from Grandma's house. Then, we went to my friend's wedding in Manti, UT. I love that temple! We also got to spend time at Temple Square, Welfare Square, and the Humanitarian Center in Salt Lake City. Here are some pictures highlights from various parts of the journey. Enjoy!


Jackie was a kitten, and Ben was a duck for Halloween.




Thanks to my friend Wanda for taking this picture! Rob and I standing on the side of the mesa at Mesa Verde National Park, CO.


The first picture is the Cliff Palace at Mesa Verde National Park. The second picture is the Sky in southeastern Utah between the Colorado border and Monticello.


At Sand Dune Arch in Arches National Park Broken Arch at Arches National Park. The arch looks broken because of a crack in the top.
The landscape from the other side of Broken Arch


The Manti Temple where my friend got married. It's my favorite temple.


The Salt Lake Temple at dusk. This is a picture of our whole traveling party taken from the top of the Church office building by an Australian guy who we met up there. He made us all laugh.

No comments: